Articles on Mental Health
- Adverse Effects of Psychotropic Medications in Children: Predictive Factors
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- California Moves to Stop Misuse of Psychiatric Meds in Foster Care
- Child Mind Institute
- Hey Sigmund
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- National Institute on Mental Health
- The Neural Effects of Psychotropic Medications in Children and Adolescents
Article from J Can Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2014 Fall; 23(3): 218–225.
Published online 2014 Sep 18.
AACAP's Facts for Families provide concise and up-to-date information on issues that affect children, teenagers, and their families.
Article by Elaine Korry
Insights and advice on common concerns and tips for facing challenges many families share.
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of prescription drug information online.
Where the Science of Psychology Meets the Art of Being Human
Help line 800-950-6264
The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) is the lead federal agency for research on mental disorders.
Article from Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am. Author manuscript; available in PMC 2013 Oct 1.
Published in final edited form as: Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am. 2012 Oct; 21(4): 753–771. doi: 10.1016/j.chc.2012.07.010